Elements of AcroYoga | Manual
Elements of AcroYoga Manual explores the key foundations of AcroYoga:
- acrobatic training techniques,
- step-by-step inversion methodology,
- refined Thai Massage sequences,
- improved and expanded therapeutic flying sequences,
- new acrobatic positions & step by step transitions.
Explore the full spectrum of the practice with detailed explanations and visual representations.
Includes over 140+ pages, printed on 100% recycled paper, with full color pictures and detailed descriptions, including: History of AcroYoga, Sadhana (the practice), Partner Yoga Flows, Language & Vocabulary of AcroYoga, Lunar Practices, Lunar Asana, Thai Massage Methods, Therapeutic Flying levels, Solar Practices, Solar Asana, Inversions & Spotting Positions, Foundational Acrobatics, Partner Inversions, Standing Counter Balances & Hand Balancing Pyramids.