AcroYoga International Foundation Course in Los Angeles
AcroYoga International Foundation Course with Jason Nemer in L.A.
Ready to really take off in Los Angeles, CA?
Join the AcroYoga co-Founder Jason Nemer in our premier course for beginner + intermediate students who are ready to start (or evolve) their practice.
The AcroYoga Int’l Foundation Course will teach you everything you need to know to build a safe and sustainable practice. Jason Nemer, together with an amazing team of experienced international teachers, will give you all the tools you need to start or evolve your practice. You will unlock new physical and emotional skills you never thought possible, make new friends and connect with the global community.
Once you complete the Foundation course, you will know:
- The AcroYoga vocabulary (to communicate and play with acroyogis around the globe)
- The AcroYoga principles (spotting, alignment, Range Of Motion, Alignment-Tightness-Balance, and more)
- Foundational Acrobatics (L-base flying + standing)
- Foundational Therapeutics (L-base flying + Thai Massage)
- Yoga asana sequences designed to support your Solar Acrobatics and Lunar Therapeutics practices
- Training for strength, flexibility, mobility, and recovery
Here is how a Foundation Course looks like:
Saturday & Sunday 30-31 March 2019:
11:00-14:00 morning session
14:00-15:30 Lunch break
15:30-18:30 afternoon session
5424 Sepulveda Blvd,
Culver City, CA 90230
- First 15 registrations: $255
- After first 15 registrations: $285
**The prices include:
- The hours of tuition
- Certificate of completion
- Printed manual
- AcroYoga T-shirt
- Access to apply for becoming an AcroYoga Int’ Jampassador
For more information and support:
*cancellation policy: 30 days prior full refund minus $50 processing fee. Within 30 days to one week before= 1/2 back. A week before or during event, no refund, no exceptions.