AcroYoga International Foundation Course in Los Angeles
AcroYoga International Foundation Course with Jason Nemer (AYI co-founder), Crystal Nardico & Jenn Guinter
Ready to really take off in Los Angleles, California?
This is an opportunity to set your foundations of AcroYoga through and official course guided by the founder of AcroYoga International and a team of experienced teachers.
The AcroYoga Int’l Foundation Course will teach you everything you need to know to build a safe and sustainable practice. Our team of experienced international teachers will give you all the tools you need to start or evolve your practice. You will unlock new physical and emotional skills you never thought possible, make new friends and connect with the global community.
Once you complete the Foundation course, you will know:
- The AcroYoga vocabulary (to communicate and play with acroyogis around the globe)
- The AcroYoga principles (spotting, alignment, Range Of Motion, Alignment-Tightness-Balance, and more)
- Foundational Acrobatics (L-base flying + standing)
- Foundational Therapeutics (L-base flying + Thai Massage)
- Yoga asana sequences designed to support your Solar Acrobatics and Lunar Therapeutics practices
- Training for strength, flexibility, mobility, and recovery
* * * This course fulfils a pre-requisite for the AcroYoga International Teacher Training * * *
Session 1: 12:30-15:30
Session 2: 16:30-19:30
Sender One Climbing Gym
11220 Hindry Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90045, USA
First 15 registrations: $215 Full weekend / $150 single day
After first 15 registrations: $245 Full weekend / $170 single day
The price includes:
- The hours of instruction
- PDF manual
- AcroYoga T-shirt
- Certificate of completion
- Qualify to apply for becoming an AcroYoga Int’l JAMbassador
- Qualify to enroll in a Solar acrobatic or Lunar Therapeutic Immersion
- Lifetime access to online Foundation Course training videos and e-learning course with Jason Nemer
One month prior to the course start date: full refund minus $50 processing fee. Within one month to one week prior to the course start date: 50% refund from paid price. A week before the course start date or during the event: no refund, no credits, no exceptions.
If you can not come to the Course, you have the option to find a replacement to take your place.
For more information & support: