AcroYoga Int'l Flight School in Grand Rapids
AcroYoga Int'l Flight School in Grand Rapids with Jason Nemer (AcroYoga co-founder) & Bryan Bennett
Ready to upgrade to first class flights this May 24-26 in Grand Rapids, Usa?
Join the AcroYoga co-Founder Jason Nemer & Bryan Bennett, in our new premier course focused in Acrobatic transitions and flows.
The AcroYoga Int’l Flight School will take you from budding enthusiast to skillful practitioner. You’ve discovered and explored the magic of flying, and now it’s time to learn the secrets to graceful flying transitions and new aerial feats! Our team of experienced international teachers will give you all the tools you need to set a strong foundation for fast growth.
Once you complete the Flight School, you will know:
· How to master easeful transitions in flying Acrobatic flows
· How to distill a flow into its Elements (to easily learn washing machines)
· How to create intelligent flows (with progressions and modifications)
· How to base, fly, and spot intermediate washing machines and flows (even with same-size partners)
· Essential pre-requisites for the AcroYoga Int’l Teacher Training
· AYI Foundation Course (recommended)
· Some experience with L-base flying
· No partner required
- First 15 spots: $215
- Second 10 spots: $240
- After first 25 spots: $275
*The prices include:
- The hours of tuition
- Certificate of completion
- AcroYoga T-shirt
- Access to apply for becoming an AcroYoga Int’ Jampassador
For more information and support:
*cancellation policy: 30 days prior full refund minus $50 processing fee. Within 30 days to one week before= 1/2 back. A week before or during event, no refund, no exceptions.