London Teacher Training 2018
We are honored to accept you to the AcroYoga Teacher Training Level 1 in London with Pascal Weis and Mimi Nuñez.
We could tell from your application that you are ready to take this next step in your path to become an AcroYoga Teacher and we are honored to support you in this process. We look forward to spending this time with you, it's going to be moving, awesome, and completely transformational. The Teacher Training program is an amazing journey of self-discovery and an expansion of your practice. We pride ourselves in cultivating clear and strong teachers and are excited to welcome you into the family.
This once-in-a-lifetime experience includes:
- AcroYoga Teacher Training instruction for 10+ hours each day
- AcroYoga Teacher Training manual
- AcroYoga Teacher benefits complimentary for a year*
- Certificate of Completion*
* This non-residential training does not include accommodation. Each student is responsible for selecting and booking their own accommodation. We will support you through a private Facebook group so you can meet and arrange accommodation with your future flight partners and teaching colleagues. You are also responsible for your travel, transportation, and any meals that are not included.
STEP 1 -
Please be sure to secure your spot by making a payment here.
Make your payment before January1st to take advantage of the Early Bird price!
- Full training and certification:
- $2495 (before Jan 1)
- $2895 (before Mar 1)
- $3295 (after Mar 1)
- Module 1 only:
- $1395 (before Jan 1)
- $1495 (before Mar 1)
- $1795 (after Mar 1)
All prices are in USD. Please remember that the $500 minimum deposit of your payment is non-refundable and your response to this commitment should be a resounding YES! If unforeseen reasons prevent you from attending this Training, you will be refunded your payment amount minus the $500 deposit, which you may transfer to any other AcroYoga International Teacher Training. This is for your use only, and cannot be transferred to another student.
STEP 2 -
Be sure to read the Welcome Letter for important details on the location, arrival and departure information, how to prepare for the training, and everything else you need to know: ____________